1.13.2009

To Kill A Mockingbird

I was craving to spend time at the bookstore tonight. I miss it, the ambiance of books and coffee. I can spend countless hours with those two for company. I of course browsed through many potential books to take home. For whatever reason, I decided to pick this one up. I've been meaning to read or re-read some of the classics. Believe or not, I have no recollection reading To Kill A Mockingbird. (When it came to American literature, Steinbeck and Hemingway novels seem to be the popular choices of the English department back in my middle school and high school years.) Although I know the premise of the story, I'm looking forward to finally getting to know the story lines behind some very famous names: Scout, Atticus, and Boo Radley.

Back to my book... Goodnight.

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

oooo, that's one I haven't read for a while either. I'm anxious to hear what you think....

XO