12.25.2010

With love from Patrick & Michelle

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Align Left


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg i love it! It reminds me of a Sara Barrelles video!

michelle said...

Thanks Sally! I do hope our greeting card reaches you... (Who's Sara Barrelles? I must go find out.)

Love,
Felicity & Ben : )

michelle said...

I just heard her music, it's lovely! I especially like "Gravity". I heard that song on the radio once and I thought it was Fiona Apple. Love it. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dear Felicity. Yes that song Gravity is one of my favorites! You should check out the video. Its simple but cute! Miss you

xoxo
-Sally

Bessiedavid said...

Aloha Michelle, just wanted to say you have a very cute blog!

michelle said...

Hello Bessie. Thank you for stopping by here and for the sweet comment. Hope you will visit again from time to time. : )