6.21.2008

Baby Shower Lū‘au

Happy family-to-be: Nicolas, Christina, and baby.



4 comments:

Vince said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a blast.

These pics are making us miss u guys even more!

Coming to CA anytime soon? lol

michelle said...

Vince-
Wish we could come and visit there with you and Len in a blink of an eye. Our vacation plans are up in air right now, but we'll definitely keep you both posted. What about you? Hope you and Len will vacation here someday soon too.
Love always,
M & P

P.S.
We still owe you a special mail. How was your Birthday?

Vince said...

We've been doing trips here and there, and just like you, no major vacations set yet.

We would love to visit you guys there, we're due! Can't wait til it's possible and we'll also keep u updated with that.

Bday was fun! I think it was spent @ the highest spot ever, on top of Glacier point in Yosemite! We were still on our Yosemite trip when I turned 32. Was soo fun, Yosemite is always life changing! No worries about the special mail, I know we're all busy, but thank you so much for thinking of me!

Miss u both!

michelle said...

Wow! I had no idea you celebrated your BIG day in such a majestic surrounding. How awesome is that? That's a wonderful way to celebrate turning 32! Did you get my comment on Len's site? Hope so. : )