
When you are asked if you can do a job, tell
'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and
find out how to do it.
Theodore Roosevelt
Normally, when I'm busy tending to life outside of my workplace I turn on the automated "Out of the Office" notice in my e-mail. Since I've been absent from my blog space, I thought it would be appropriate to do the same. I've been busy tending to work and have put many personal tasks aside. So this message goes out to you whom I have not forgotten about... Belated Happy Birthday greetings to Andre on May 31st and to Vince on June 1st! Also, thank you Mama Cely for the lovely package I received over the weekend. Lastly, Brian- I'm thrilled to have heard from you and look forward to talking with you. For now, I'm off to the State Capitol for my Medicaid project. I'll be back soon.
5 comments:
Hello there, Michelle! I must admit that I've been MIA as well on my own blogs. Sigh! It's been unintentional, but things have gotten so hectic and busy. Now, I'm worried and thinking that my posts will be few and far between this summer when the gorgeous weather beckons me enticingly to spend most of my time outdoors. Hope all is well with you! I'll be in touch soon.
Dear Jean,
Understandably... I did get a chance to view the pictures from Andre's 3rd Birthday celebration and your weekend in Disney. I took notice that you didn't have time to write much about it either which I took as a hint of your busy schedule too; but from the looks of the photos, both occasions were wonderful! I'm late with my gift to little bubba, so sorry about that. Was there anything on his wish list that he perhaps didn't get? Please let me know. The good news is that he's not expecting another special delivery. : ) Ditto with being in touch...
Much love,
M
oh how fun, i remember going to the state capitol in sacramento for one of my trips during my internship for public policy day...i had a good time...got to see the governor's office, very cool!!!
hope your project goes very well...good luck...
Ting,
My presentation went very well and UM received high praises for it. I was surprised how calm I was considering the company I was in. Praise God! Now I will move forward to the next phase of the project...
Thanks for the best wishes! How's your work coming along with all that OT you're doing? I'll check in with you.
xoxo,
Ate Amne
hi ate, last day of pay period today and i made 2 hours ot, crazy huh?!? i did get off early today @ 3:30, so i had lots of time to prepare a nice home cooked meal...i made chicken cordon bleu w/ side dishes of red potatoes (seasoned w/kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, olive oil, dijon mustard & onions) and pan grilled asparagus...had a nice full meal :o)...it was my first time making it and jaime loved it, even his cousin hector :o).
Post a Comment