6.29.2008

Wondering what Marcella is up to?

"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh.
"I wish I were there to be doing it, too."
Winnie the Pooh



Isn't she a cutie pie?  David & Melissa's daughter, Marcella spent the afternoon with me today.  She was a joy to be around.  We played with her toys, read books, made pretend calls to her cat Mingus, splished splashed in the sink, wrote with crayons, and watched neighbors walk their dogs outside. It was a fun-filled lazy afternoon which called Marcella for a nice nap.  What a beautiful little being she is;  (Tito Pat & Tita Shell are so blessed to be a special part of you and your Mommy & Daddy's lives.) and what a perfect way to spend my free time, taking care of our dearest friends' little one.        

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep practicing... I can't wait for you guys to have one too (soon I hope) I know you and Patrick will be a great parents.

michelle said...

Ate Delsa- Us too! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll give you a ring tonight, we've been playing phone tag.

***************************************************
David- I'm speechless. Your note is really kind and lovely, thank you also for being the loving and beautiful-hearted friends/family you are to us. As for your bundle of joy (she is truly a doll), I've sent the pictures your way. I know you and Mel will love 'em.

David 06/30/08
Ch'Melle...

How to begin to say it?: You are a blessing, and we are so glad to have you in our lives, as our family. Thank you for the beautiful pictures of our Little One (and of the two of you together!), and for the reports that you (and Marcella!) sent to us, and for putting your day online at your blogspot! I also couldn't help smiling as I read your words and looked at the pretty ladies in the pictures... Seems like you had quite a time today!

And by the way, I love your blog, which I'd never seen before‑‑‑ it is as graceful and elegant and generous in spirit as you are, Michelle.

You rule, and we all love you so much. Thanks.

David

PS: Could you send me a copy of the image of Marcella laughing on the couch with the satin creature in her lap? It's a killer! She a Laughing Buddha Baby!!

PPS: Oh yeah, and by the way, we're kinda fond of Patrick too. I mean, like, he's okay, for a guy and all...

Jean M said...

OK, this little girl is just too precious! Look at the chubby cheeks and big eyes!! Love it!! You must of had such a fun time with her.

michelle said...

I know- Isn't she a doll!? I sent Melissa your hello by the way and mentioned how Andre is growing up to be a handsome, loving, and wonderful little lad. Children are a precious blessings...