7.26.2008

Bear Much Fruit

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
John 15:5

The following pictures reminded me of the verse above which holds true to my heart. Only in God, can we harvest life.



Passersby are anxiously awaiting the harvest of our grapes (red & white). "Are you going to make wine?", that seems to be the popular question. Not this year. Although Nicolas suggested we ask our friend Bruno in Champagne, France how to... The overflowing grapes in our row of vines will be enjoyed with family, friends, and neighbors. A sweet accompaniment with cheese, bread, and wine; perfect for dining alfresco!

2 comments:

MamaBoncx said...

Wow, Michelle, those look spectacular! Gosh, I just want to reach in and pick them.

michelle said...

Hi Chone. Thanks for the compliment. We can't wait for the harvest. By the way, did you notice the cupcakes I posted for you in June titled, Dessert Tree? I'll have to check in with your blog again to see how your business venture is going.