7.26.2008

A Night at the Bookshop

After a hard day's work and a fulfilling barbeque dinner outdoors,
we sat at a cafe for a little knitting for me
and a little reading for the Mr.






















No, it's not a throw blanket. You'll see...

7 comments:

Jean M said...

Hmmm, let me guess...a poncho?

michelle said...

Yup! I'm so looking forward to finally finishing this project. Hey, I hear you're working on a project too! I can't wait for the unveiling... Hope to talk to you this week.

marmar said...

oh cool, are you making an afghan ate?

michelle said...

It's actually a poncho which I started last fall and I've been desperately trying to finish since. I'll be relieved if I get this done by the end of summer in time to wear in this fall... What have you been knitting these days?

marmar said...

i still have some left over yarn from the baby afghan i finished so im making john's (kat's bf)puppy a blankie hehe...i have to start practicing knitting again maybe make a throw since fall will be coming soon...i wanna learn how to knit a pocho tho...

michelle said...

How cute are your creations! Baby and Pup. :) It's my first attempt knitting a poncho. I've invested countless hours, it's insane. I can't wait to finish and wear it quite frankly because the yarn I'm using feels increadibly soft and warm. Totally perfect for autumn. I'd love to see pictures of your creations by the way...

marmar said...

of course, i'll post it...i posted one a few days ago but the pic turned out too bright you couldnt really see it but i posted it anyways lol...