Até Delsa: This is for you and your love... Best to you and your journey with photography.
The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance.
Ansel Adams
Paris, September 2007
About the Artist
History
Even at a young age, photography has always fascinated me; I pictured everything in 'frames'. I wanted to capture images in their natural setting because it was like capturing time. I dreamed of becoming a photographer. However, growing up in the Philippines, with very limited funds, didn't really allow for fostering my childhood wish. But God is faithful and good.
Now that I've gown-up, I was able to revisit my childhood dream and nurture my talent. I am as enthusiastic now about photography as I was then. Wherever I am my camera goes, to capture the people and the places I love.
Methodology
Natural, joyful, and beautiful photography: this is my approach to picture taking. I work in candid settings with natural lighting. I believe capturing subjects in these two elements result in photos that exude both beauty and integrity. I gently enhance the images to showcase their timeless quality.
Delsa Thompson Photography
2 comments:
Thanks for a putting Delsa Thompson Photography in your beautiful and inspirational blog.
"Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
- Margaret Cousins
always...
Maiiyak ata ako. : ) You're truly talented with the lens! I'm so excited for you and look forward to seeing your business grow!
Love,
Amne
Post a Comment