8.23.2008

Breaking Dawn

"Don't be afraid," I murmured.
"We belong together."

I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words.
This moment was so perfect, so right,
there was no way to doubt it.
His arms wrapped around me,
holding me against him...
It felt like every nerve ending in my body
was a live wire.

"Forever," he agreed.

Breaking Dawn
Stephenie Meyer, Author

At last! Book four. (Not that I've been waiting long.) I really enjoyed reading Eclipse.  Although I'm still digesting the book, the end gave me a peace of mind unlike books one and two.  Strangely, I felt almost a sigh of relief that I could escape back to the real world; the Twilight Saga has held me prison.  Oh, to see the sun, to slumber!  It was wonderful to breathe in the warm fresh air today.  So, as I prepare to return to Breaking Dawn, equipped with the reading advice and warning from Len, I hope this one will satisfy my thirst for more... Well, until the release of book five---Midnight Sun.

No comments: