7.20.2008

Chicken Pot Pie

I usually reserve making this in the fall and winter seasons. It's one of those comfort foods that warm up your insides when it's cold outside. I don't know if it was the scent of the herbs in the garden which led me to make a bouquet garni, or if its because Monday is but a few hours away and I'm in for yet another busy work week (it helps to get ahead of the game with a dish that can last a couple of days), or my hubby looking forward to coming home for dinner (this is a favorite of his). Whatever it was, here I am making a pot pie in the middle of summer. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Jean M said...

How I wish I could have been over this weekend!! I would have sampled everything and, of course, had seconds and thirds of your chicken pot pie!!

michelle said...

I would've loved your company! I will have to remember to bake you that pie next time you visit our little B & B! : )