11.08.2008

A Walk Through Montmartre

We visited Basilique du Sacre-Coeur this late afternoon, to lift prayers, breathe, and take in the view.  We made it down the steps of Montmartre by nightfall.  We took solitude in each other today.  




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures...it bring back memories to me, I hope you guys are having a great time. I don't need to email you how to take pictures, you are doing great.

michelle said...

Hi Ate Delsa! I'm finding myself reminiscing a lot about our time here together with you, Jess, and our moms last year... Thanks for the vote of confidence in my photography skills (means a lot coming from a pro like you : ). I'm taking more scenery shots since I'm well aware you are my audience here...

BTW, how was Larry's Birthday Bash over the weekend? Hope it went great and that Bobby was there to enjoy the family's company.