The morning after... Age really does remind you when you've partied a little more that you should. It was not the bustling city noise that woke us up, must've been the automatic alarm that alerts us ol' folks that it's morning! Boy, it felt painful. : )
one look at the view during the day
and we were ready to start again
wow, if i take the train next time
i just have to cross the street to get to Ameet's
what does he have planned next for us?
something romantic-- a boat ride through the city...
the building below to the left is his place
yes, it was seen during the tour
very impressive
last stop of the day, Vosges the home of exotic chocolates
a sweet way to end our 24 hour getaway.
Ameet: Thank you for one fabulous celebration! Patrick and I continue to be thankful for your lifelong friendship. We truly appreciate how much care you put into planning our day together. We miss you and look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 comments:
Wait did I miss something and you just celebrated a birthday?? Oh man if I missed that I am super sorry.
but it looks like your trip to the windy city was fun! Gorgeous pictures!
And HaPpY bE-lAtEd BiRtHdAy if I missed it!
XOXO
Thanks for the belated wishes Angie! (You wouldn't have known it was my birthday. : ) It was a fun time and a nice break from work.
Post a Comment