For my gal pals in town: I know some of us have made the Plum Market our choice of marketplace over Whole Foods. Who can blame us when it's just a stroll down from our neighborhood. Working on a budget, you know how helpful coupons can be and I know we all use the Plum coupons, they're awesome! (I personally prefer getting a discount on the whole purchase vs. individual products.)
So, I'm writing because I discovered something during a late night run to Whole Foods for their delicious chocolate macaroons. Do you know Whole Foods honors competitors' coupons? That's right ladies, they actually accept Plum coupons! I think I may equally spend my money on both markets now. Oh, lastly I also found out that U of M employees are given a discount when shopping at Plum. Now, if I can only remember to take my ID with me each and every stop there...
I'm signing-off to dive into those scrumptious macaroons.
3 comments:
I love coupons. enjoy the C/Macaroons.
plum market, is it like a small neighborhood market? we have one here called fresh & easy and i love going there, prices are pretty cheap especially if i dont get to go to my other fave store trader joes...
miss you...
it's like another version of whole foods, so not really quite the scale of a small market (although we have quite of few of those in town too). i agree with you about loving your local small neighborhood markets. they are the best.
miss you too. hoping to still see you and jaime for the big wedding!
Post a Comment