It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
Laura Ingalls Wilder
My family and friends are the best a girl could ever wish for. I am one to never expect anything as God surprises me everyday with his countless blessings. So, when I am showered with gifts, loving birthday greetings, hugs, and kisses, my heart overflows with joy and gratefulness. Thank you to all of you who took a moment of your time to remember me on my birthday. You all make up the sweet simple things of my life.
6 comments:
Hey sis! What a cute pic =) I love it and all the new photos from Chicago. Glad you and Pat got to go on an escapade. Thanks for sharing the experience here on your blog. My friends and I enjoy reading about all that is YOU! Big hugs! Kya D.
Happy Birthday, again! You should post a report on the gifts you recieved. (wink-wink!)
Kuya Dohn: I talked with Ate Delsa and this is an official thank you to you, Jon, & Ate Delsa for this box of goodies! LOL!!!
Jean: Should I dare post it *wink*? If I'm feeling bold I will model it! (Just kidding. I'm frightened by that thought! : ) Oh, but it is such a sweet sexy gift that only a bff would think to get. Thanks again.
happy late birthday ate! i called you last saturday on your birthday but i think you were out of town...hope you had a good one!
Did you? My phone's been acting-up lately. I need to check my messages again. Thank you sweety! You always remember your Ate. Love ya Ting!
P.S.
You haven't had any updates lately about the wedding planning. I'm so excited for you and Jaime.
yes i did and i left a voice message too :o).
oh i know, i havent been updating my blog...i barely posted something yesterday about my trip to san jose for work...we do have our tasting at the venue this coming monday, something good to look forward to...
Post a Comment