4.18.2009

Par Avion

After a fun-filled day in the sun with my girlfriend Wendy,
I came home with an hour or two left of sunlight.
It was enough for me start my work outdoors 
uprooting and raking the grounds of our herb and
vegetable patches.  I picked-up the mail before heading indoors
and much to my surprise, I had mail from Paris!  

Don't you just love surprises in the mail?  
I was excited to see that a local hardware and garden store 
down the street began carrying authentic Paris Bistro chairs 
and tables from Fermob.  (I had forgotten I even ordered a catalog.)   
This company has been supplying chairs and tables to bistros, 
parks, and gardens all over France since 1889.  Imagine that.  
I love how colorful their catalog is...

I can't wait for eating and lounging outdoors to begin.








1 comment:

Delsa Thompson Photography said...

loved the colors too on that catalog.