I ventured out today in our nearby countryside to watch Lucia Rose, daughter of friends Betty & Lou, in her horse show. The sight of the open field, long stretched white fence, horses, red barn, and more horses was like a breath of fresh air! Seeing the young equestrians in their riding attire from their troxel helmets down to their boots was quite impressive. Lucia and her prized horse Cheyenne rode beautifully and with much spirit and fire as if she's been riding for years. They took home a second place ribbon! Her parents and grandparents were so proud, and so was I.
5.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really enjoyed my morning at the Scio Church Stables. I'm still amazed at Lucia's riding skill. You and Lou are doing a great job with nurturing her talent. I hope to watch her future shows again.
>Rebecca Gonzalez Cifaldi 05/04/08 10:44 AM >
Hi Michelle!
We were so glad to see you yesterday at the event!
Thanks again for taking the time to come out there and support Lucia in her riding!
We looked a little at the blog site ‑ it's great!
nice work, I loved the pictures too. I look forward
to seeing more,
see you soon,
xoxox
love,
Betty
Post a Comment