It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes.
Carrie Bradshaw
Tonight I discovered these fabulous photos taken by Annie Leibovitz for American Vogue magazine. In anticipation of next week's movie release of Sex and the City and my girls night out, I've decided to share them here.
Sarah Jessica Parker has become quite the fashion icon since the popularity of the HBO series. She's the perfect muse! I think that in some way designers are flocking to her similar to the days when Audrey Hepburn entered the movie scene and great fashion designers such as Hubert de Givenchy claimed her as their muse. In the same way, it's almost as if Carrie Bradshaw took over Holly Golightly's residence in the swanky Manhattan brownstone apartment too.
I'm not always a fan of the show's context but I'm definitely a fashion aficionado. Hence my excitement to see the collection of gorgeous clothes that will take center stage in the big screen. Welcome the Vogue Collection...
No comments:
Post a Comment