
Jeremiah 6:16
Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls.
This is for you Jean. Your patience and persistence has finally paid off. Thank you for introducing me to the 21st century!
(Photo discovered by Jean for 'Michelle's Meanderings'.)
4 comments:
Glad to see you being an active blogger! Can't wait to see your postings.
This can be a great venue to keep your friends updated with happenings in life.
Thx for adding us :)
Len & I miss u guys!
Lovely to see you here Vince and good to hear from you too Jean. Vince- It is a Van Gogh. I did a double-take too at first when I saw this painting. Was it his work, was it not? It was indeed; titled, "Wheatfield with Cypresses". Although I read that it was painted at St Rémy, Provence it initially reminded me of the wheat fields here in the Midwest. I later also read that he painted this in the month of May. How fitting for today's debut!
Hey Michelle:
Greetings and salutations! What a fine blog you have girl. It is totally you. I look forward to following your journey through life. But like you said Blogs are not the same as telephone calls, or personal visits. Jean, Andre and I hope to see you and Pat real soon.
God Bless, and Go WINGS!!!
Billy
Billy-bob,
You are so sweet to stop by here. I'm happy to hear that the blog design has your stamp of approval! I'm even more thrilled to hear that we'll be seeing you, Jean, and Andre soon. Patrick and I are looking to welcoming autumn with you guys. Come back here soon, I think the Mr. and I may have a special posting just for you.
Your shopping gal,
Michelle-my-belle
Post a Comment