Thank you Michelle for the post, phone call and serenade! We're really getting into this the blogging thing! I'll be posting pics soon from my birthday.
BTW, I love how your post for my wife is headlining your "All Things French" category.
Reminds me of when we were meandering the street of Paris, and a French lady approached Len and started speaking to her in the local dialect (& amazingly fast!) who clearly mistook her as a local.
Well, with her Parisian chapo, jacket/scarf ensemble, & exotic features, I wasn't too surprised.
Although if she added Puma's and a baguette under her arm, it would've occurred more frequently.
Although we have a habit of being tardy with greetings/gifts, you can count on us to always remember you. Which reminds me, Len your gift is in the mail (what did I tell ya : ).
I truly love this collection of pictures, I especially love what Jean wrote about Len on her birthday- all so true! Which is why we adore you so, Len. I'm really pleased that my first post on "All Things French" was about Len, it is very fitting.
Lastly, Vince- what is it about the Puma's? Our French friends do love that brand. I should probably ask... (kidding)
I do not mean for this blog to take the place of old fashioned communication. Telephone calls and hand-written notes are always a delight to give and receive. However, with my increasingly busy schedule, it is not often that I'm able to do these things. This is my way of keeping in touch with you from over 2000 miles away...
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your visit here. My door is always open.
Embraces, Michelle
P.S.
By the way, noticing the slight increase on the count of hits on this site, I'd like to think that there may be anonymous visitors who stop by here too. So just in case, this may be a good time to say, "hello" and extend my welcome!
Come over and stay awhile
Notes from me include: life at home on Linwood, my admiration for all things French, experiencing town and country living in my neck of the woods, my hubby's ongoings, merriments, my love for the arts and style, inspirational thoughts and creations by my busy hands, our careers, journeys, and many more.
Contents found here are original and the property of the blog author, unless otherwise stated. If you are not a friend or family, unauthorized copying or distribution without consent is prohibited. So strangers, please be so kind as to ask for permission. Thank you.
5 comments:
Just wanted to say it was so sweet of you to post about Len's b-day!
Thank you Michelle for the post, phone call and serenade! We're really getting into this the blogging thing! I'll be posting pics soon from my birthday.
Take care! Miss you!
Bonjour Michelle!
Thanks for remembering my wifey's bday :) Isn't she just an amazing being? Love her to death.
We do hope (and hoping sooner than later), we can all celebrate a birthday together! With Patrick this time.
Can't tell you enough how much we reminisce about the times when our paths do cross.
Hugs to you both and take care
BTW, I love how your post for my wife is headlining your "All Things French" category.
Reminds me of when we were meandering the street of Paris, and a French lady approached Len and started speaking to her in the local dialect (& amazingly fast!) who clearly mistook her as a local.
Well, with her Parisian chapo, jacket/scarf ensemble, & exotic features, I wasn't too surprised.
Although if she added Puma's and a baguette under her arm, it would've occurred more frequently.
:)
Although we have a habit of being tardy with greetings/gifts, you can count on us to always remember you. Which reminds me, Len your gift is in the mail (what did I tell ya : ).
I truly love this collection of pictures, I especially love what Jean wrote about Len on her birthday- all so true! Which is why we adore you so, Len. I'm really pleased that my first post on "All Things French" was about Len, it is very fitting.
Lastly, Vince- what is it about the Puma's? Our French friends do love that brand. I should probably ask... (kidding)
Post a Comment