5.13.2008

Lilacs & Lilies of the Valley





3 comments:

marmar said...

i love how lilacs smell and especially the color, its soo pretty...oh and i also love hydrangeas, do you grow an array of flowers in your garden ate???

michelle said...

I do have a few flowering plants which we mostly inherited from the previous owners. We've cleaned up the plantings quite a bit (recycling them by giving it to some of our neighbors)since the little land that we have was filled with all sorts of craziness! Since then, I've been trying to maintain an edible garden, so majority of our plantings are herbs, berries, and vegetables. I'll make sure to share more pictures of them here.

By the way, I love hydrangeas too and will attempt to plant them this spring. They're your Ate Jean's favorite (my BFF: ).

marmar said...

oh sweet, your very own organic garden...are you and k.pat keeping up w/a healthy diet???