5.18.2008

The One

I paused for a few seconds wondering why I did not come across any pages that would've reminded me of my own wedding. My memory caught up with me as I realized that those pages were torn many years ago and they rest attached in the pages of my wedding planner. So this is the only image that remains in one of the magazine, my wedding gown.   

I was very fortunate to have all my wedding wishes come true, this was one of them.

It's quite extraordinary now that I think of it... Wendy was with me on the day of my wedding gown fitting.  How suitable that these series of posts on weddings was inspired by her.  This is for Wendy, wishing her all the best, beauty, and blessings in life and love.  

1 comment:

Jean M said...

Your dress was lovely, but the bride was even lovelier...