We've had a few months now to settle in to our new routine at home. The house is more quiet during study hours (if you know my husband, you know he loves to play loud music) in which I take great advantage of since I enjoy the silence when I have work to do myself. Although I still cook dinners and we've maintained our time of having dinners together, I pre-prepare meals more often so there's home cooked food in the fridge for lunch. We now keep two working calendars to note his school work, my activities, appointments, tasks, and my favorite--our dates! Which coincidentally, he noted a six o'clock morning breakfast date for us to celebrate his birthday!
(Bob: I'm proud of you, Love. I will always be your biggest cheerleader! God guide you on your big exam on Monday.)
6 comments:
Hope the mister had a wonderful birthday! Happy Easter!
Thank you, my love. You know I couldn't do it without you. You always try to see the positive when I can't.
I love you very much,
bob
Good to see the hibernating Mister
again! Our prayers for your success and birthday wishes for a happy and fulfilled life!
Hey Pat! I have to get our own web cam so we can schedule a video chat. Hope you had a blast on your bday, sorry we missed it! Love to both of you from your extended family here in CA
I absolutely adore what you've done to your place!
Also, I wanted to wish Patrick a very happy be-lated birthday!
Vince & Aya Bong,
Thank you for the birthday wishes! Sorry I haven't been in touch and with school I will not be able to see you for a while. Hope everything's cool and good with you and the little ones.
I'll check back in your facebook.
Pat (a.k.a. Kuya Pat for Aya)
Post a Comment