4.02.2009

Unstoppable Cheesecake

Sometimes late at night, I get the urge to bake.  I was unstoppable until two in the morning...

I need more practice with baking cheesecakes.  Although this one appeared like a souffle in the oven, its cracks made the cake look entirely rustic, just as homemade goodies should.  Next time I will try not to overbeat the batter and bake it at a much lower temperature.  That should do the trick.

Oh, as for the taste this chocolate cheesecake was divine if I may say so myself.

3 comments:

Celestina in California said...

Still looks yummy! With all your other creative urges, baking always finds it way. I can just imagine you opening a French cafe and bakeshop...

AngiDe said...

Mmmmmm, it looks divine! Your such the baker! Good luck on the next one and if you ever need a taste tester, I'm your lady! ;)

XO

michelle said...

Hope my baking skills will come in handy for you and your late night cravings! : ) Congratulations again!!!