Until a week ago, birthdays have become a private celebration for me. Thanks to my husband who lovingly threw me a surprise dinner party with our circle of friends, the decade of habit was finally broken. Surrounded by them and having received many thoughtful greetings from family, I also realized that this special day gave birth to all those whom I love. Thank you for being a part of my life.
Some people care too much, I think it's called love.
Winnie the Pooh
4 comments:
Oh, sweet quote. Did you know Andre loves Winnie the Pooh. He sings his songs.
Does he really? Please catch it on video sometime just like his "silly dance", I would love to hear him sing again.
Wow, i clicked on that photo and filled my screen with a high resolution photo of your cake. Thank you for that.
Now I must ask: What type was it? How was it? Where was it from? It made my mouth water :)
Is this the time your friends helped you finish up the room renovation?
It's an ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins- chocolate cake and rocky road, my favorite! I probably should've taken a picture of it before we devoured it, but seeing that the cut cake had that affect on you makes me think it was not such a bad picture after all. : )
Good memory Vince. Yes, that was the time we were in the middle of our bedroom renovation. Although, my friends helped bring in my 34th birthday, my hubby helped with the painting. It was quite a full weekend as you can imagine. I'm happy with both results.
Post a Comment