5.15.2008

Vous êtes invité!

Mais, si tu m'apprivoises,
nous aurons besoin l'un de l'autre. Tu seras pour moi unique au monde. Je serai pour toi unique au monde...
Le Petit Prince

But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...
The Little Prince

I just had to share this with you before I drop it in the mail today. It's the invitation to the baby shower we're throwing for our friends Christina and Nicolas this summer. Being that their families and friends from France will also receive an invitation, I thought it would be clever to combine both French and English languages on it. I hope you will find it as cute as I do. Alors, consider yourself invited if you find yourself on Linwood this summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, as expected. You are really inspiring me. I will be calling you for ideas as usual.

Have a nice weekend!

Jean M said...

These are sweet! Is that a baby Little Prince on the stationery? How appropriate. I've been having so much fun planning for Andre's third birthday as well. It's quite a colorful theme--very bright and cheerful. I'll be sure to post photos of it all. Have a lovely day!

michelle said...

Thanks ladies. It's a print of a little girl. I just thought to quote 'The Little Prince' on the post. :) I can't wait to what you've come up with for Andre's birthday. Does he have anything on his wish list?

marmar said...

aww thats sooo cute, i really loved how the invitation came out, you're soo creative ate...