4.16.2009

Three's Company

Come and knock on our door... 
We've been waiting for you...

We welcomed a roommate this spring!
As some of you already know our friend Leo will be
staying with us this year.  He was once mentioned here,
a post on 'The Mister' almost a year ago.
We're happy to have him and couldn't ask for a nicer roommate.  

This is Leo's room. 
(Once home to Jack and Sophie's play room.)
The red, cream, and white cottage look 
is now blue, grey, and white. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat and tidy. How about hanging a picture above the bed and a plant on the table, perhaps? A favorite of mine is the maiden hair.

michelle said...

Thanks for the decor tips Aya! That does sound lovely. I'm a minimalist when it comes to decorating the walls. Our house is small and keeping the walls blank makes the rooms feel more spacious I think. Hmm, I have to see the "maiden hair".

Jean M said...

I love the new color scheme--blue/grey/white is a favorite color combination.